1. This prize draw promotion (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, its agents and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to www.jenningsbrewery.co.uk/explore (the Website) and register their details. This is an online Promotion and internet access is required.
3. There is no purchase necessary.
4. Entrants may enter the Promotion a maximum of three times per day, except when using special codes allowing extra plays, which we may distribute via various channels from time to time.
5. The Prizes:
For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is responsible for the first part of the Promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the Promotion and the provision of the runner’s up prizes. All other facilities connected with the provision of the main prize, or prizes, are the responsibility of Partners of Jennings Brewery.
6. After each valid entry a four character code will be displayed. This should be quoted in any correspondence. If you do not see the four character code your entry hasn't been successful.
7. All prize winners will be selected at random and winning entrants shall receive their prizes within 28 days of being notified of being successful.
8. The promotion will run until midnight on 2nd April 2017 at the earliest, but within that time period there will be separate ‘prize slots’, with prizes provided by Partners of Jennings Brewery and the Promoter. Closing dates for each ‘prize slot’ will be as per entry instruction available on the Website.
9. Should the Promotion be extended beyond 2nd April 2017, all entrants who have registered their details will have their registration extended unless they opt-out using the link at the footer of our weekly emails.
10. Prizes are none transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of a comparable value if circumstances dictate this.
12. The Promoter or Partner will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of their prize, but should there be no response to contact emails or (where the number is known) telephone calls, the Promoter will allocate the prize to one of the runner-up players of the game, drawn at random or re-list the prize.
13. By entering the Promotion entrants agree to these terms and conditions and winning entrants will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or anyone appointed by the Promoter.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. The Website may contain links to other website, including those belonging to the Partners of the Jennings Brewery. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including any claims of infringement or that such sites are content are devoid of viruses.
17. Any entries which we suspect to have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
19. The name and town of the winners of the main prize can be obtained by sending a SAE to Explore Galore Promotion, Jennings Brewery, Castle Brewery, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9NE.
20. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive alcohol.
21. The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (trading as Jennings Brewery) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT
1. This promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoters, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
2. The closing date for the promotion will be 2nd April 2017.
3. One qualifying entrant from the Explore Galore promotion will be drawn at random from all entries into the Explore Galore promotion to win Beer for a year. This is an online promotion and internet access is required.
4. Beer for a year is – One case of Cumberland every month for twelve months. Couriered to a UK address.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, availability of the Website, or for any other reason beyond the Promoter's control.
6. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter's control, in this instance the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be available to the winners in person. Proof of identity may be required.
7. No purchase necessary. No bulk or third party entries accepted. If you are a winner you will be notified by telephone or email within 28 days of the closing date of the Promotion.
8. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of their prize, but should there be no response to contact emails or (where the number is known) telephone calls, the Promoter will randomly draw another winner without further liability.
9. The winners' name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to Jennings – Win Beer for a year at the Promoter's address set out below. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter's decision is final.
10. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further recompense.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
12. Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference.
13. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive alcohol.
14. The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (trading as Jennings Brewery) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT