GOLDEN HOST – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is open to UK residents (Excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
- To enter participants must visit jenningsbrewery.co.uk/host and enter their details, including the type of beer they saw the promotion advertised.
- This is an online promotion and internet access is required.
- The opening date of the promotion is Friday 12th January 2018 and the closing date is midnight 31st December 2018.
- There are three main prizes available. Each consisting of a two night stay at a participating hotel (the Langdale Hotel or the Low Wood Bay Hotel) for two people, including breakfast, to be taken at any time between January 2019 and December 2019. Excludes bank holidays. Subject to availability at time of booking. Appropriate insurance, all travel arrangements, spending money and any other expenses will be the responsibility of the winners.
- There are also 12 runner up prizes of free brewery tours for two people. Each of these prizes consists of a voucher for two people. Appropriate travel arrangements, spending money and any other expenses will be the responsibility of the winners.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter the prize will be only be awarded directly to the winner. No bulk or third party entries accepted. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. Proof of purchase may be required.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to Jennings Hop Commotion and Red Skins promotion at the promoter’s address which is set out below. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the promoter’s decision is final.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of the promoter’s control.
- The prize may affect the tax position of the winner.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that all of the systems involved with the promotion will be available or error free and/or work on all computers, mobile phones and/or browser systems. No compensation or alternatives will be provided in these circumstances unless at the Promoter’s own discretion. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your reference. If the promoter reasonably considers that you are in breach of these terms, your entry will be deemed void and you will be excluded from the competition and any prize to which you may be entitled.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any related matters will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
The promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read hhtp://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
The promoter is Marston’s PLC (trading as Marston’s Beer Company) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT
Last order date for Christmas is Monday 17th December 2018 Dismiss